Monday, February 12, 2007

TODAY'S NEWS!!!

WOW!! I knew you guys out there were thinking good thoughts for us and saying prayers for us..........but I did not know you all were THAT good!! We got it!! We got our release letter!! WOOHOO!! Our facilitator in Magadan, Zoya, received the letter today, and e-mailed Olga, who in turn notified us!! I am so amazed!! I am told we will have a COURT DATE by the end of the week!! This is outstanding and we are so excited!! So......since all of you out there who thought good thoughts and said sincere prayers were SO effective......I was wondering......I have this HUGE list of other things I need to pray for and get answers????? Maybe you guys could help me out !!! (Smiles!!)

8 comments:

Nancy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!!

Nancy

Brandie said...

Ohhh That's great to hear!!!
Keep us updated!!

Elle said...

Huge congrats!!!!!

mommyto5 said...

Wow what awesome news!!! Congratulations and prayers going out for a quick court date:)

kate said...

Wow! What an amazing answer to prayer!

Lauren & Cupcake said...

CONGRATS-

hurry up so I can see you passing through Moscow!

L

Christen L said...

CONGRATS! Happy Valentines Day!

Deb said...

That is such great news. Congratz! So glad to hear those precious boys will be coming home.