Wednesday, February 14, 2007

BE MINE VALENTINE !!!

I was secretly hoping the information regarding our Court Date would be in my e-mail tonight when I arrived home!! Sadly. there was no updated news, nor was there a date for court!! I now know what it was like for all of you waiting to get your date, feeling anxious, wanting to make travel plans, but no real dates to do so. It is like developing OCD, an obsessive compulsive disorder.......checking e-mail, then checking it again.....and again, but yet there is nothing there. That is the oldest definition of insanity......doing the same thing over and over again, but yet expecting a different result!! Oh well, maybe tomorrow!! HA!! Happy Valentines Day everyone!! Today I want Little "A" and Big "D" to be MY valentine, and I can hardly wait until they will BE MINE!!

2 comments:

mommyto5 said...

Oh how I still remember that feeling:) Hope and pray you get that court date email soon!

Cathy said...

Susan:
Our thoughts and prayers are with you for your court date. The waiting is endless (and checking email 50 times a day depressing) but all is forgotten when you get "the call" and know you are going back for your boys! I have been busy and have not posted often but have enjoyed reading about the boys and your trip. God bless!