Thursday, January 18, 2007

Major Jet Lag!!

Wow......I can't believe how tired I am. Doing that magical time travel in only 8 days is very hard on one's body! I finally fell asleep at 5am, and the alarm went off at 6:30am to get up and take the kids to school. Then, I had to work 12 hours from 9am to 9pm.....and I am beyond tired! I was like a zombie at work! It reminded me of all the times that I worked night shift and then had to attend my clinical classed during the day......sometimes going for around 50 -54 hours with only 4 to 6 hours sleep!! I sure am glad those days are over!! I have Thursday off, so I can catch up on my rest and hopefully adjust to "going back in time"!! Hang on......I will be posting pictures of our trip this weekend, and I'll fill you in on those two great kids we met, too!!

2 comments:

mommyto5 said...

Oh your poor thing, I know it took us a good while to get over the jet lag:( Hope you get some rest soon and looking forward to hearing about the boys and seeing pics of Magadan! Brrr....

Tina_sa said...

we have just started the adoption process for the second time. We have decided to adopt using our previous social worker as she is a total angel but she is very busy & we are having trouble tracking her down.
I enjoy your updates so much.