Friday, January 26, 2007

Finally....... Pictures!!

I was finally successful in posting pictures!! Apparently, one must click on the I AGREE to the terms of service box, and then one must ACTUALLY VIEW the terms of service!! HA!! Who knew??
NOW Check out Wayne passing the time away during our 15 hour Moscow layover !!
The top picture was taken the morning we were going to meet little A. That is his little "sloan" (elephant) I am holding. We are loaded up with toys, books, balls, and snacks consisting of goldfish crackers, teddy grahams, Gerber baby biter biscuits, and juice!! Oh, and of course we have lots of baby wipes!! The last time I used those baby biscuits, as I recall, they were VERY messy, but very yummy!! We are nervous, as the boy we are most concerned about is the younger one. The parental rights were terminated for these boys, so I have health concerns about drugs and alcohol. We are excited and afraid, both at the same time, but here we go!!
Tomorrow .................. The Baby Home...........stay tuned for the adventure!!

No comments: