Thursday, January 25, 2007

Focusing in on the Boys

Tomorrow I shall begin the yarn describing our first meeting with the boys, when I am a little more coherent and have had some rest and sleep (Just finished a 13 hour shift!). I am also seeking some help tomorrow about why my pictures won't load onto the blog. I really have some great pics of Siberia (winter and all) and wanted to share those too......but learning about the boys and how our meetings went is probably the most important thing. So.....for the next few days, we will focus on that!!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Looking forward to hearing about the boys.
Not sure if you're trying to load more than one picture at a time but I have problems when I do that. I have to load them all one at a time.

mommyto5 said...

Yeh! so excited to read more:)