Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fantastic Summer !!

We have enjoyed such a fun summer!! Having a Court Date last May that involved my two older children and my ex finished and behind us was a HUGE relief. This has been pending for almost two years, and again there was another successful postponement on the part of my ex until the end of September......but we are almost there and positive things are happening for our side. More on that later.....but needless to say it has been a HUGE stressor for all of the children, as well as my husband and myself to be going through such a tremendous ordeal. We are so happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Kylen and Alexander (Sasha) are such a tremendous blessing to us!! They are happy boys and are doing so well!! We still have some issues we are dealing with.....and I hope to talk about some of these issues in order to help some of you with your challenges. I have just been so "zapped" dealing with all this legal stuff, that I didn't seem to have much reserve left to discuss other aspects of my life. It really has been all-consuming. I am so happy it is almost over....and will be even happier for a positive outcome!! Think positive thoughts for us and say a few prayers, please!! I am learning more about bonding as we go along and this is also something I want to share in future posts!! I have new pictures coming too!! I am glad to be back with all my blogger friends!! I have missed you all!!

3 comments:

Brandie said...

Great to hear from ya, we finally finished our adoption and have our little girl home. I'll keep checking for updates.

Sherree said...

Hello! Your little guy looks familiar - we brought Justin home in 2004 as a 3 year old - I'm wondering how old your little man is? Maybe I have some pics for you? Nice to see the church done - only the domes were on when I was there. Was Pasha your coordinator? Our experience in Magadan was wonderful! :) would love to hear from you! shers3sons@yahoo.com

adrin said...

Great news Guys.

Code is - Legal advice forum